Pantera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantera

Pantera guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Diplomat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabrill
Admin
Gabrill

Guild Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Guild Diplomat   Guild Diplomat EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:07 am

Wanted: Guild Diplomat

Job description: Must be able to maintain Guild relationships with other guilds.

This will often need good written skills and adult manner. You will find yourself dealing with Guild leaders as most guild leaders reserve this role to be done strictly by themselves. You will be a repetitive of Pantera in this manner and will have the final say in what guilds are friendly, neutral and hostile with Pantera. This role is not suited to a Guild Master or a Vice Master. It needs to be its own job and this is why I value its role. If you think you would be a good for this job, please post your qualifications and reasons why and we will place you on the ballot.

Job closes 25/4/10
Back to top Go down
https://pantera.darkbb.com
Kuragari

Kuragari

Guild Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Diplomat   Guild Diplomat EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:57 am

Hello I'd like to apply for the job of guild diplomat.I don't have any experience related to this job but I'm willing to give it a try.I'm a good strategist,I've been playing King and Conqueror for a long time and know most of the game and I log in everyday.I'd like this job not just because it brings authority but because I wanna do something to help make our guild the best guild there is!!!
Back to top Go down
Razs

Razs

Guild Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: i think i can handle this   Guild Diplomat EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:31 am

i think i can handle this as i have my good reputation on the guild and having a good communication skill, if its not me then he should have all the traits of a good diplomat
behaving in a good manner. and he/she must be intelligent enough to deal with other allied guild masters. end of message. be wise, be nice, don`t dice. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Guild Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: im the one..   Guild Diplomat EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:10 pm

in the one only be diplomat.. hehe.. my skill,tactics,im also good person to the other guild.. hehe Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Guild Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Diplomat   Guild Diplomat EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:39 pm

cheers cheers cheers razs for diplomat.... go go go.. i will support you.... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Diplomat   Guild Diplomat Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Diplomat
Page 1 of 1