Pantera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantera

Pantera guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work in progress Charter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabrill
Admin
Gabrill

Work in progress Charter Empty
PostSubject: Work in progress Charter   Work in progress Charter EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:03 am

We are going to start Panteras charter. Our laws and conduct standards we all would like to see and have upheld. Once we have a list there will be a vote and we will carve it out in stone. To start us off I will give you the first that I have heard and support.

1) We will not talk about our members with outside guilds. This is to say, nothing that is shared with fellow members on a game level or personal level is to be shared. It is fine to have idle chit chat with other guilds but do not bring other members besides your self into that conversation.

2) Set the tone in your open world chat that you are a grown person. When you speak as part of Pantera, you are really speaking for and representing Pantera. Do not get into vulgar swear words, or throw out threats that could drag all of us into unnecessary conflict. Your in a first class guild, treat yourself and your battle brothers as though you are.

Please add more.
Back to top Go down
https://pantera.darkbb.com
King C

King C

Work in progress Charter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress Charter   Work in progress Charter EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:07 am

Gabrill wrote:
We are going to start Panteras charter. Our laws and conduct standards we all would like to see and have upheld. Once we have a list there will be a vote and we will carve it out in stone. To start us off I will give you the first that I have heard and support.

1) We will not talk about our members with outside guilds. This is to say, nothing that is shared with fellow members on a game level or personal level is to be shared. It is fine to have idle chit chat with other guilds but do not bring other members besides your self into that conversation.

2) Set the tone in your open world chat that you are a grown person. When you speak as part of Pantera, you are really speaking for and representing Pantera. Do not get into vulgar swear words, or throw out threats that could drag all of us into unnecessary conflict. Your in a first class guild, treat yourself and your battle brothers as though you are.

Please add more.

3)Have a good army size: We dont ask for much but in this game if u wish to grow and be a good player u need troops, troops are good to defend ur self against our enemies, they give u score points for building them and u can kill other players and grow even faster. P.S DON'T LET IT GET KILL

scratch pls help us to get the rule set done, this will helps us all in the future.

4)Activity: We need that all members log in regularly not just 1 day yes and the other day no... a lot of us cant be in every day, that's ok but since u cant enter all day then we u finally are in the game do as much as u can, we need u guys to try and play as much as possible.

5)Communication: A LOT of members dont even talk on the guild chat or to anybody on the guild,C'mon it aint that hard to say hi and talk a little, also when I say communication I also mean that members dont ask for help or any tips if they need them, they just continue playing alone, if we are in a guild its to play as 1, not solo.

J.Angel
Back to top Go down
https://pantera.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Work in progress Charter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pantera :: Home :: Direction of Pantera-
Jump to: