Pantera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantera

Pantera guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Army Formations~ What to recruit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linus

Linus

~Army Formations~ What to recruit? Empty
PostSubject: ~Army Formations~ What to recruit?   ~Army Formations~ What to recruit? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:04 am

scratch Ever wonder whats the best troops to recruit? Well, every game has its ideal set of troops to recruit to suit a certain need. In K&C people tend to just recruit what the feel is right but is that the best thing for us as a guild to do? Shouldn't we want to do some research and find that MASTER troop that we can spam and take over? I agree, spamming isn't fun but on the other hand winning every battle you fight is loads of fun, Very Happy

So far I have been following suit with the NPCs I kill.

500 basic melee + 250 basic ranged + 150 basic magic + 100 tanks + 75 advanced melee + 50 advanced ranged + 25 advanced magic.....for example.

Now lets say we could skip all of those units and focus on lets says tanks. The above example is around 900 troops. Would 750 tanks take out 900 asortted troops? Or maybe 750 basic ranged or 500 advanced melee? Would focusing on 1 troop type help or hurt us?

Whats your opinion and whats your formula for recruiting troops?
Back to top Go down
Fur
Admin
Fur

PostSubject: Re: ~Army Formations~ What to recruit?   ~Army Formations~ What to recruit? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Linus wrote:
scratch Ever wonder whats the best troops to recruit? Well, every game has its ideal set of troops to recruit to suit a certain need. In K&C people tend to just recruit what the feel is right but is that the best thing for us as a guild to do? Shouldn't we want to do some research and find that MASTER troop that we can spam and take over? I agree, spamming isn't fun but on the other hand winning every battle you fight is loads of fun, Very Happy

So far I have been following suit with the NPCs I kill.

500 basic melee + 250 basic ranged + 150 basic magic + 100 tanks + 75 advanced melee + 50 advanced ranged + 25 advanced magic.....for example.

Now lets say we could skip all of those units and focus on lets says tanks. The above example is around 900 troops. Would 750 tanks take out 900 asortted troops? Or maybe 750 basic ranged or 500 advanced melee? Would focusing on 1 troop type help or hurt us?

Whats your opinion and whats your formula for recruiting troops?

1st This post should not be in open basket lol P
Back to top Go down
Linus

Linus

PostSubject: Re: ~Army Formations~ What to recruit?   ~Army Formations~ What to recruit? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:10 am

Razz I noticed that after I posted it. scratch Sorry about that. Since it is here, how about it? Whats your opinions?
Back to top Go down
Fur
Admin
Fur

PostSubject: Re: ~Army Formations~ What to recruit?   ~Army Formations~ What to recruit? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 am

ive noticed that an attack with units from each level reduce losses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Army Formations~ What to recruit?   ~Army Formations~ What to recruit? Empty

Back to top Go down

~Army Formations~ What to recruit?
Page 1 of 1