Pantera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantera

Pantera guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Furnace and Gabrill change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabrill
Admin
Gabrill

Furnace and Gabrill change Empty
PostSubject: Furnace and Gabrill change   Furnace and Gabrill change EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:15 am

With Furnace being so busy with real life he has asked me to Steward Pantera in his leave. This may turn into a full time position, so I will start everything as if it is such.

Bits about me you should know. I am a very friendly person, open and honest. I care very little for back stabbers, underhanded deals and any sort of malarkey or shenanigans. What this means is say what is on your mind. If you do not like some of the choices I make for us as a guild, tell me and don’t fester it. What it does not mean is that if you chose to leave Pantera you will be hunted down like a dog. We are all free here to express ourselves, and with problems take them to the source.

I have little use for spies, nor do I care if the exist among us. In games like this there will always be spies. We do not need any and nothing we share in open topics should be important enough for anyone to find any use. They are just a waist of time and I guess some players feel good about them selves to be able to tell others “we are going to take holding x” 15mins before the rest of the world can clearly see we are in the holding screen. As a rule, never give your x/y of your sub cities to anyone except someone you truly trust. And then do so in email and not open forum.

I hope the transition between leaders goes smooth. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask openly in the forum so others that may have the same can read the answers.

Cheers, Sarah, aka Gabrill
Back to top Go down
https://pantera.darkbb.com
Linus

Linus

PostSubject: Re: Furnace and Gabrill change   Furnace and Gabrill change EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:52 am

Sad Have spies been a bad threat to us? How much damage could a spy really do?
Back to top Go down
Gabrill
Admin
Gabrill

PostSubject: Re: Furnace and Gabrill change   Furnace and Gabrill change EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:58 am

Linus wrote:
Sad Have spies been a bad threat to us? How much damage could a spy really do?

Spies have been with us to a certen point, but there is really very little damage they can cause. The worst that could happen is they could get you sub cities location or find out that you just lost your army to a mistake. But that would have to be the player posting in open to do the damage.
Back to top Go down
https://pantera.darkbb.com
Razs

Razs

PostSubject: important issues Must read!   Furnace and Gabrill change EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 am

all important issues must be sent to a mail. to avoid it form spies of spartans
and it must not be taken by all members only those who can handle the situation
should take the action. and the issue related must be directed to the online officer of Pantera. we must do this for pantera for our guild all members should read this thread
its important for us to keep going strong, all stupid members with stupid manners should be kick. all members should follow strict orders from the master. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furnace and Gabrill change   Furnace and Gabrill change Empty

Back to top Go down

Furnace and Gabrill change
Page 1 of 1